Saturday, January 1, 2011

The 2010 elections confirmed what we already knew. Mississippi and more specifically Northeast Mississippians wanted conservative elected officials to represent them locally and on a federal level. Speaking to the citizens of Alcorn County I know you seek a true, conservative representing you in our state capitol as well. 


January 1, 2011, I will qualify to run for Mississippi State Representative District #2.

As a husband, father of 3 girls, veteran, businessman, and city Alderman, I know the daily issues we face here at home in Alcorn County. I look forward to bringing my experience and "Can Do" spirit to represent the citizens of Alcorn County.

It will be a tough campaign to defeat a 26 year incumbent, but we'll be prepared and we'll run a strong campaign from day one.

"Let's roll"

Chip

1 comment:

  1. Chip;
    You have my vote. I am ready to see some folks our age with our views to take these seats. They have been held far too long and the people that hold them think they can't be beat. With the voice our generation speaking volumes. We should be able to get a man like you in. Just don't let it ruin who you have shown us you are. By the way, being a veteran is a huge plus in my book. My son is a United States Marine. Vets have a special place in my heart.

    Keith Hamm

    ReplyDelete